And make yourself some chocolate slice.
It only takes the shortest time, it tastes delish and even if you don't like chocolate that much you'll enjoy this slice. Trust me you will only have to step away from the information super highway for about 5 mins to make it (10 max if you count the time taken to remove ingredients from the cupboard).
Easy Chocolate Slice
1 cup plain flour
1/2 cup sugar (caster is best)
1 cup desicated coconut
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup icing sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
1 1/2 tbsp hot water
- Preheat oven to 180 deg celcius
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- melt butter and add vanilla
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together
- Press into a slice tin lined with baking paper
- Bake in oven for 20 mins - it won't look that different when you get it out of the oven but it is cooked!
- leave to cool in tin
- meanwhile make the icing - just mix it all together.
- Ice the cooled slice and sprinkle with a little bit more of the desicated coconut.
Slice it up!
PS If you slice it up nice and small as seen in above photo you can eat more pieces with less guilt. Crazy I know.